dinah34 Friday, March 17, 2006

today the scale said 245 pounds. i wish it said less. i'm glad it didn't say more. i'm surprised that it isn't a higher number considering my stupidity of the last week.

oh well. i'm going to go to weight watchers on tuesday and their scale will probably say something completely different. i don't want to weigh over 250 pounds again. that worries me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well that's okay Dinah
Like you said, at least it didn't say more. I'm sure you'll have a successful week!!

Anonymous said...

Not the end of the world. And today and tomorrow will be better. Just don't use the time between now and your WW meeting to go nuts. I have done that, and it gets you nowhere really.

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong at all with maintaining. Good job!
Have a great weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Anne - you can do a lot of damage in a few days (I know, I've done it!). The last thing you want is to have to work that off as well. But you'll be alright - I have faith in you :) Good on ya for getting moving too! Keep up the hard work - it'll all pay off in the end :)

B xox

Anonymous said...

I like the fact that you created this blog for your weight loss endeaver! What a great idea! As long as you don't give up on your goal, maintaining is good!