dinah34 Tuesday, March 7, 2006


these last few days have not been going well.

i think i'm on a break.

i'm needing motivation of some kind and i don't know what. i know what i should be eating and to a degree i am eating it, i'm just eating more of it. LOT'S more of it.

i'm beginning to think i'm having problems b/c i did stop journalling my food. this is such an excuse, but it takes so much time to journal. after every meal i was going into 3 fat chicks and entering my food into my Food Accountability Thread and it just seemed to be a lot of work. now, i know losing weight is a lot of work and commitment, but i just can't seem to rationalize this in my brain. le sigh. le big sigh.

however, i did get off my butt twice today and do exercise. i did the 1 mile watp and then during The Amazing Race i did 1/2 an hour of independant watp moves with some jogging in place thrown in. i jogged in place for 2 minutes twice and then i did a 1 minute burst later on! one thing i can't wait for is for all this silly snow to melt so i can go outside to the park and run with S and the baby.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dinah!

Thabks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog :)

I can't even run in place for 2 minutes - it would do my head in - lol :) Running outside is a lot more interesting although I run on the tready at work sometimes (torturous without my iPod shuffle....)

I agree that writing all your food down helps to keep you on the straight and narrow. I only seem to track mine when I am being good because I hate to see all the bad stuff in black and white. I'm going back to journalling it all this week though as I keep sneaking extra's in here and there (and boy do they add up!).

Keep up the good work - I shall be checking up on you regularly now, so you'd better hahaha!

Beki x

Anonymous said...

You did very well yesterday, I agree journaling really helps, I think I will start again soon, so I stay on track.

I do the Walk and Kick, got it from Chapters.ca

Anonymous said...

I here you. It is so hard to stay on track.

Journalling is so important, but maybe just a notebook instead of having to log on would be easier.

I find I am just eating mindlessly. Stopping myself with a stern reprisal, then telling myself to shut up and I am off again.

Maybe it is not what I am eating, but whats eating me. Stress with hubby and work, lack of fufillment, time and motivation.

We will overcome!

Bean