this last week i am feeling like an exercise machine. i got my watp dvd and i have been enjoying it and doing it everyday sometimes twice! (except for saturday & sunday, but i wanted to, i just ran out of time)
i read somewhere (probably on 3 Fat Chicks) that once you get into exercising, it will no longer be a chore--you will want to do it. at the time i went 'pshaww...who actually wants to do exercise?'...well me apparently. i'm thinking less about what i'm going to shove in my face and more about what/how i'm going to exercise next. i'm even starting to think about what i'm going to do once the snow melts and i can get outside to run. yesterday i jogged in place (more dificult than it looks) for a minute and didn't feel like i was going to die. imagine that, me, jogging in place without dying! that hasn't happened since i was a toddler!
1 comments:
Awesome job on the jogging!! I never thought I'd be able to jog either until I got the WATP Walk and Jog DVD.
Post a Comment