dinah34
Thursday, March 2, 2006
okay people, i'm starting to get discouraged. i've posted pretty regularily on my blog here, i've put images, and i've been blunt and honest and brutal and now i'm going to do the unforgivable...
why doesn't anybody ever comment on my blog? i know people and come and visit my blog, i've got the counter/ticker. i even asked S why he doesn't post any comments and he says he doesn't read my blog....of course he lives my blog. maybe that has something to do with it.
tell me who you are, what you like, what you don't like, give me encouragement.
i'm starting to feel lonely here.
***big update here***
it's come to my attention via a hitched member that i had comment moderation thingy set up wrong. i've changed it and now hopefully everyone will be able to post away with comments. phew.
i was beginning to think i smelled or something.
5 comments:
I see you changed your settings so that our comments now show up :P I had been leaving comments daily and they never were showing up so eventually I just stopped!! I tried getting ahold of you but you don't have your email address in your profile!!
Glad you got it sorted!!
Glad you got this worked out!
I was attempting to comment on a regular basis too but it never worked so I gave up.
I was posting too!
thanks for persisting ladies! i can't believe i had the settings set wrong.
can you tell the baby ate my brain?
Hey! I tried to post yesterday and it didn't work either. Gargh.
But yes, I'm reading, and I share a lot of your concerns. I don't talk much about weight loss on my blog but it's always on my mind. Le sigh.
Post a Comment